Upcoming Public Events
Ministry of Municipal Affairs Webinars on Electric Vehicle Charging Requirements in the Building Code – REGISTRATION IS OPEN
These webinars will provide information on the existing EV charging requirements as well as the transition provisions that were recently amended into the Building Code in December 2017.
Details on the webinar and how to register are provided below.Webinar Details - The Ministry will be holding two webinars on April 19th, 2018 on the electric vehicle charging requirements in the Building Code.
Both webinars will cover the exact same material.Webinar times are as follows: Webinar 1 (morning): 9:30am – 11:00am | Webinar 2 (afternoon): 2:00pm – 3:30pm
1. To register for a webinar please click on the link for the webinar that you want below. NOTE: As demand is anticipated to be high and space is only limited to 75 persons per session please only register for one webinar.
To register for Webinar 1 (morning) click here: [ Webinar 1 (9:30am - 11:00am).]
To register for Webinar 2 (afternoon) click here: [ Webinar 2 (2:00pm - 3:30pm).]
2. You will need the following password to register for either session (password is case sensitive). Password: ontario2018
3. Once you have registered, an email with details on how to connect to the webinar will be sent to the email that you provide in your registration. This email will be sent 1 or 2 days before April 19th.
4. If, after you register, you receive an email indicating that the session is full you will be placed on a waitlist. Depending on demand, additional sessions at a later date for those on the waitlist will be scheduled.
5. Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Nico Leone at Domenico.Leone@ontario.ca or 416-585-4265.